1. Open the email application on your device
2. Touch the menu button, and select Settings from the resulting list
3. Touch the + icon in the top right corner to begin adding a new account.
4. Enter your email address and password, and touch Manual Setup
5. From the list, select Microsoft Exchange Activesync
6. Enter the following information in the available fields:
Domain\user name: your email address
Password: your email password.
Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
7. Touch next, agree to the prompt, and configure the available settings to suit your preferences.
8. To switch between mailbox views, simply touch the name of the account at the top of the page.
Follow along with the following video to see the steps above executed on a Samsung Galaxy Note II.